Have you ever came across something called JPay? Or maybe overheard two strangers talked about it in a subway? Well, I will try to give you a short explanation about this. JPay is a private company in which helps the friends or family of the inmates to stay connected by sending the messages, images, or even direct video communication. You know that when someone is in a prison, the only way we can see their condition is by visiting them. But now, you can have the communicate fast and safely with JPay. Next, I will tell you about JPay login. Check below.
JPay Login Page Is Where You Can Get Started
Anyway, before you go to the JPay login page, make sure that you have already created a JPay account. If not, you can create one first. Below are the steps to log in:
- First of all, open your browser and type the JPay official page web address.
- When the JPay official page finally appears, you need to click on the green login button on top right of the page. Easy to spot.
- Enter your email address in the box. (Type your email address that you used for creating a JPay account)
- Put your password in the box for JPay account.
- If your email address and password are already entered, click on the login button. The JPay services will appear here.
- Decide and click on which one is the service types you want for you and your incarcerated ones.
- Next, you are almost done. Purchase the JPay stamp and make an online payment that depends on the service.
- The last step is what you have been waiting for, send the messages to your inmate after buying the JPay stamp that will be sent to your inmate.
If you find yourself forget the password, click on the Forgot Password, follow the steps until the finish, and back to the JPay login page.