Teacup Pomeranian is an adorable dog that you must have for dog lovers. Its size is unique because it is small, and its dense fur, will make anyone annoyed who see it. However, as dogs in general, you should be able to educate him to have good character and obedient to the owner. Because if this dog is not well educated he will often demand by barking or even attacking the owner.
Something You Have to Do with Your Dog
Here are some tips for you that you can use while you are educating your dog:
- Have you understood the nature and character of your Teacup Pomeranian? do not sue your dog to understand yourself while you cannot understand your dog. you can see the movements that may be different from the usual at certain times because of hunger, and so forth.
- Choose a name that is unique to your dog. Make sure you mention her name while interacting with her. If the dog looks at you when you call him then he starts to know his name.
- Exercise routines with a stable duration of time, so the dog will get used to the routine.
- Create a fun atmosphere for your dog. Invite him to play before you ask him to practice.
- Provide convenient facilities for dogs, both in terms of food, shelter to accessories so that he will feel the affection that you give.
- Make sure your heart condition is also happy, so you will not get carried away emotions when facing the unexpected with your dog.
- Give appreciation when your dog is obedient to your orders.
That’s seven tips for you who are educating your dog. educating the dog may not be easy and takes a little time, but just enjoy the times of practice to interact with your favorite Teacup Pomeranian.