It has been proved that breakfast takes a big role in supporting your health condition. In the worst day, you can even skip other meal time but not for breakfast. No matter how busy you are, you still have to grab your meals in the morning. However, some people are not getting used to this habit. Some of them even choose to skip breakfast because of digestion problem. Actually, there is no excuse to skip your meal in a day. You have to routinely take breakfast, lunch, and dinner to balance your health.
Tips To Get Used To Taking Breakfast Every Day
If you are one of the people who still cannot take breakfast, so you can try to follow these rules:
- You can start to grab small meals for breakfast. You can take 2 scrambled eggs in the first week. Then, add the menu with a ½ cup of spinach for the second week. After that, add an orange with previous week menu for the third week
- You cannot take pre-bed meals since it will distract your appetite in the morning, so you have to stop take pre-bed snacks and training in 3 hours prior to your bedtime
- You also cannot take midnight snack anymore since it will make your stomach full before the day come. You can try to avoid snacks to buy only whole foods in a day. Then, you need to remove the leftover every day to avoid overeating
- You can make a simple breakfast if you do not have too much time. If you also cannot take food in the morning, so you can try to make smoothies or juices which also contain good energy for your day.
- You need to wake up early, so there will be no reason to skip your breakfast.